Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Little Devils

I talked to quite a few of you yesterday after the "lion cub incident". Aww so cute right?




Yeah.... cute just like a baby thats just about to throw up on you.
The lion cubs are a lot cuter when they are behind an electrical fence and not all ganging up on you when you are wearing flips flops, shorts, and a t-shirt. Seriously though, i was like a ninja. One would jump on my back and i would swat it off while another one was wrapping his arms around my leg, and i had to kick him off. It was fun until one bit my side. I yelled to the other dude, "they ... are... taking.. me ... down... pleaaase heeelllpp" The cubs are satanic.



Satanic, and just about ready to be released back into the wild. I dont blame them for trying to eat me though. I am like a walking ice cream sundae.

My roommate Kim shined some light on this situation saying, :you should never go see the lion cubs late at night, and definitely not when they havent been fed that day: she also said to wear pants a long sleeve shirt and sneakers. And never go in there without a guide.
Lesson learned. They still look at me like they want to lick me.

No comments:

Post a Comment