Monday, February 15, 2010

Art that will be up for Auction THIS Sunday!



Someone once said that with every sunrise our sins are forgiven. So, if you hang this above your bed, your pretty much good to go.




With every sunrise, you get another chance to take over the world.









Two beast trying to kick
the shit out of each other
and in love.
Pretty romantic to me.




"Every Passing Minute Is A Chance To Turn It All Around." Hence. Elephant ass.








I have my eye on you.













"Fallen Angel"
Just for the record, I am not claiming to be fallen nor an angel.




The Earth always looks a little 'on fire' to me during Autumn. And I really like fire.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of being out and about as the sun comes up. Insomnia helps tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, Your paintings are brilliant! I am so looking forward to your art exhibit! Love, Mom xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete