Sunday, May 2, 2010

JUST DO IT!

1. Ride an African Elephant. CHECK!



2. Paint a mural somewhere, maybe the side of a brick building. Or at the VPB?



3. Surf a huge monstrous wave Dude.
4. Have an art show and sell my art. CHECK!!





5. Drive across the country.
6. Have a purple Mohawk
7. Swim with GREAT WHITE sharks.



8. Send a message in a bottle.



9. Learn all the words to “Bombs over Baghdad” by Outkast.
10. Have a dog. Check.



11. Get a tattoo. Check.



12. Buy someone’s coffee behind me at the drive through. Easy enough. Tolls count, too. CHECK.
13. Go to the Oscars or Academy awards.
14. Bungee jump.
15. Run a Marathon. Wyman? lil help here?
16. Something that involves an active volcano.
17. Open a bar where I can also sell my art.
18. Watch the Eiffel Tower sparkle.



19. See my parents really get over it
20. Speak Spanish fluently.
21. Do standup comedy
22. Own a house. Or an RV.
23. Help build a house for someone else.
24. Volunteer at the Humane Society. Check. The dog pooped worms. Traumatic. Never went back.
25. Shower in a waterfall. This might call for a loofah.
26. RACE TRACK
27. Fly a plane.
28. Have sex in an airplane. Not while I am flying it.
29. Have something named after me. Preferably a beer. CHECK! Screaming Tara shot. Half Jagermeister/ Half McGillicuttys
30. Learn how to pole dance. Teri Hatcher says its good exercise.
31. Blog. I feel like I have a lot to say?




32. Skydive. Check.
33. Travel to Europe. Check.
34. Travel to Africa. Check.



35. Travel to Australia
36. Travel to a third world country. CHECK! Belize w Wyman.



37. Keep up with the Kardashians... In person... LOVE THEM.
38. Cook Thanksgiving dinner for my family
39. Be my sister’s maid of honor.
40. Live on an island and bartend and teach surfing.
41. Hug my father extra long after he gives me away.
42. Stop Biting my nails
43. Pay off my college loans!!
44. Drink beer in Munich, Germany during Oktoberfest.




45. Sell all my possessions and start from scratch.
46. Act in a legit movie
47. White water rafting!
48. Plant a tree. CHECK! Did this in South Africa during the drought.
49. Drop a TV from the top of a really high building.
50. Ride a mechanical bull
51. Model something in a magazine.
52. Go to Vegas (and hit the JACKPOT!) Saving for this now.
53. Get a tattoo on a whim.



54. Take a pottery sculpting class
55. Grow and eat the vegetables from my own garden
56. Become a licensed personal trainer
57. Adopt a child. Or a dog.
58. Live Alone. Check. 112 Maple Street, baby!
59. Honk the horn of a huge Mack truck. (Thanks to MTK:)



60. Drink wine in a hot air balloon.



61. Break a World Record
62. Go on a cruise. Check. Thanks Mummy. From what i remember, we had a blast!
63. Write a children’s book. Illustrate it too.
64. Own a brand new car. Check. 2009 Toyota Corolla LE. Magnetic Grey baby!




65. Eat spaghetti and meatballs with my family in Sicily.
66. Ride EVERY rollercoaster EVER. This will be tough but I am willing to try.
67. Ride a camel in the desert.
68. Visit the Grand Canyon
69. Get that Barbell in my ear
70. Write a book with Wyman
71. Walk the GREAT WALL of CHINA
72.

This is the best to-do list i have ever made in my life.
If anyone wants to help me with any of this, let me know. Smashing a TV from the top of a really high building will not be nearly as much fun by myself!

2 comments:

  1. 14. Not really seeing how flashing everyone is a bad thing, T-Vas... Then, I am a guy.
    22. I've been looking for cool old RV's. Will include you when I send out the details.

    BASE jumping? I need a 9-panel rectangular chute, and an excuse to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drink beer in Heidelberg, anytime in the Summer. Trust me on this.

    ReplyDelete